The Tablet (London) reported on December 5, 2009 that the number of Catholics in Nagorno Karabakh now numbers about 400 and is growing by 10% per year, according to Irina Agagianian, the coordinator for the community appointed by the Aremnian-rite ordinariate.
- 1.United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division. World Urbanization Prospects, 2014.
- 2.United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Trends in International Migrant Stock: The 2015 revision.
- 3.United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime, Homicide Statistics 2015.
- 4.Transparency International, Corruption Perceptions Index 2016.
- 5.UNICEF, State of the World's Children, 2016.
- 6.Statistical Yearbook of the Church, 2015. Vatican City: Librera Editrice Vaticana, 2017.
- 7.World Economic Forum, The Global Gender Gap Report, 2016.