News & Events
Exhibits & Programs
Stan Chu Ilo, research professor for the Center for World Catholicism and Intercultural Theology at DePaul University, will offer a comparative analysis of Pentecostal and Catholic Charismatic movements in Africa, paying particular attention to cultural knowledge, artifacts, and symbols as they manifest in the actual faith of the people, with some narratives and examples from Nigeria, Kenya, Benin, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. He is author of “Wealth, Health and Hope in African Christian Religion: The Search for Abundant Life” (2017, Rowman and Littlefield).
- New issue of Journal of Global Catholicism continues focus on Africa - December 22, 2017
- Budapest conference to explore lived Catholicism 'from the Balkans to the Baltics' - December 20, 2017
- Jalane Schmidt Lectures on Marian Devotion in Cuba - October 2, 2017
- Africa the focus of newest issue of Journal of Global Catholicism - July 24, 2017
- College of the Holy Cross Launches E-Journal on Global Catholicism - September 13, 2016